Elins Nails: Dot Nail Art

07 July, 2014

Dot Nail Art

I hope you all had a good weekend, I sure did! And now I'm back with a new set of nails for you. It's a pretty easy nail art, but it still looks so good.

Dot Nail Art by Elins Nails

This is made using dotting tools in all different sizes and some great colors. I decided to do a accent nail just to spice it up a little. 

Dot Nails by Elins Nails

I'm using my favorite nailpolish right now in this Nail Art. The golden one. It's from Gwen Stefain's OPI collect and its called Love Angel Music Baby. It's a lovely matte color, which they are calling satin. And you are not suppose to add topcoat on it, but I just think it's so amazing both without and with topcoat. I took a picture of this Nail Art before adding the topcoat so you can see for yourself. That picture you can find her below. 

Dot Nail Art without Topcoat by Elins Nails

Nailpolish -
Isadora - Second Nail
OPI - Love Angel Music Baby
Ciaté - Pepperminty
Essie - Watermelon
Seche Vite - Topcoat 

No comments :

Post a Comment