Elins Nails: Jeans Nail Art - Wear Your Nails

19 September, 2013

Jeans Nail Art - Wear Your Nails

The nails I wanna show you now is inspired by jeans. I bought this jeans affect nail polish not so long ago and I haven't tried it before so I thought now it was time that I did!




When I did these nails I started with base coat which is always a most. Then I put two layers of the demin effect nail polish on. Then with a striping brush and gold nail polish I did small lines in different patterns to look like the stitches that you find on the jeans. 


It was an easy design but it looks pretty good according to me. And I just wanna point out that it's not tipwear on the pinky. It kinda looks like that but it's gold nail polish there. Just had to get that out haha. 
I did these nails matte because I thought that brought out the jeans look more. 

I have been a little bad with my nail care the last few weeks so I know it looks so bad, but I'm gonna take better care of it now haha. I promise you all that! 



 The nail polishes I used -


Base coat - Isadora - Second Nail
Denim - Kubiss - Denim Nail Affect
Gold - Sephora - I'm A Rich Girl
Matte top coat - Essie - Matte About You

Please leave me a comment to let me know what you think about this design. 





No comments :

Post a Comment