Elins Nails: Galaxy Nail Art - My nails are out of this world

23 August, 2013

Galaxy Nail Art - My nails are out of this world

Today I thought I would share this galaxy Nail Art which I made. I'm pretty satisfied with these nails, except for the fact that the glitter I put on top of it was to compact. Which I didn't really know before. But other then that its a pretty easy design all you need is some cool nailpolishes and a make up sponge and then you are good to go.


Galaxy nails by Elins Nails


To do this design I started with two layers of a dark blue with a little bit of shimmer in it. Then with a make up sponge I put on a little pink, a light blue and then at last purple. Then to top it all of and give it that 'Out of this world' feeling I added some holographic topcoat. 




Then with a white striping nailpolish I made some stars on and then made some smaller stars with a dotting tool. And then I did that thing I regret the most, I wanted more glitter so I grabbed this new glitter striping nailpolish and made some random things on the nail. Lucky me it didn't look so bad in real. 

To end it all I added a layer of topcoat, to just put the finish touch on it. Making it all smooth and shiny.



 The nailpolishes I used for this design is these - 




Base coat - Isadora - Second Nail
Dark Blue - China Glaze - Up All Night
Pink - Essie - Cute As A Button
Light Blue - China Glaze - Flyin' High
Purple - Mavala - Samarkand
White - Kiss Nail Art
Glitter - Kiss Nail Art

And then I realized I forgot the top coats I used -

Holographic - Ciaté - Halo
Top Coat - Seche Vite 


Please leave a comment saying what you think about this design, thanks.

No comments :

Post a Comment