Elins Nails: Animal Inspired Nails - Cheetah printed

11 June, 2013

Animal Inspired Nails - Cheetah printed

Today I'm gonna show you something you haven't seen on this blog before, or well how am I kidding. Nails inspired by an animal. What else could it be then cheetah prints. It's one of my all time favorite designs and I never say no to an opportunity to wear it.


Cheetah Nail Art by Elins Nails


 This time I went with a turquoise and blue design. Im pretty happy about the colors in it, think they made a good match.  The whole design is made of different sized dotting tools.


Cheetah Nail Art by Elins Nails

I apologize over the tip wear, I just was to lazy to take pictures earlier. I'm so lazy I know. 

The nail polishes I used -


Don't forget to always start with a base coat. 
Turquoise - Ciaté - Headliner
Blue - Nicole by OPI - My lifesaver 
Black - Isadora - Gothic Black
Top coat - Seche Vite

Thank you for checking out my blog!

No comments :

Post a Comment