Elins Nails: Depends Nail Care Kit.

18 August, 2013

Depends Nail Care Kit.

On todays post I wanna talk about a Nail Care kit made by Depend which is a swedish brand which you can find mostly in Sweden, Denmark and Norway. Mostly know for their mini polishes and nail care products.

This is a kit that I bought not so long ago. It includes Avocado oil, Cuticle peeling and Cuticle cream.

Depends Nail Care by Elins Nails

Since I bought this kit I have been using it once a week. It does take some time but so far I think it's worth it because of the results I noticed so far. I think my cuticle which haven't been in the best shape are looking so much better. 

And on top of it all I think my nails are growing faster, which makes sense since that they grow faster when the nails are feeling better. That must be a good grade for it, don't you think? 


This was my nails in the beginning after a using it for a while. 


And this was my nails a while back, the only picture I could find right now but my cuticle was in a much worse state in between this picture. 

So this is something I recommend for those who can get your hands on it. 

No comments :

Post a Comment