Elins Nails: Swatch - OPI You're Such A Budapest

15 February, 2013

Swatch - OPI You're Such A Budapest

Today I tried a new polish from OPI's Euro Central collection. It came out in the start of february if I'm not totally wrong. I went into the store to buy some nail polish remover and came out with this. Told my self it was a belated Valentines Day gift to myself to feel lest guilty. I bought myself an OPI polish this weekend too.

But from the collection, this one, Suzi's Hungary Again and Can't Find My Czechbook is my favorite ones. Just the colors I wanna wear this spring. Hopefully the other two will be in my possession soon.

But back to You're Such A Budapest, its a light purple color with a small amount of shimmer in it. Almost a little pastel like. I think pastel is gonna be big this spring, or at least I hope so because I'm lovin' it.

You're Such A Budapest Swatch by Elins Nails


The picture doesn't really show the color justice, it's lighter in real. The formula for this wasn't the best, I'm wearing three layers on the picture and it's still not perfect. But this might be something I can over look just because of how beautiful the color is. 


There will be an design up soon with this nail polish so check in again soon. 



No comments :

Post a Comment