Elins Nails: Pastel Tribal Nails

18 February, 2013

Pastel Tribal Nails

Finally here you go a new design for you. For this design I used the nail polish OPI - You're Such A Budapest which I swatched for you last week. It's like purple pastel color according to me. I wanted to match this with other light colors and get a colorful and light design to chase the boring winter weather away. But apparently it didn't work so well because there came even more snow today. Don't want more snow now, it was fun for a while but now its not anymore. I thought this ended up being a good design and it was a good color match.

Pastel Tribal Nails by Elins Nails

To do this design I started with three layers of the purple, over the base coat of course. Then I did gradients on all the nails except my middle finger. I did gradients in two different colors, the blue and pink. The with the a striping brush I did the tribal prints with white nail polish. I even added some dots with a dotting tool. 

Pastel Tribal Nail Art by Elins Nails

The lines are not the straightest once and I got a little tip wear because I was to lazy to take pictures when I finished them and waited 2 days. Shame on me.

The nail polishes I used for this design is - 



Don't forget your base coat. 
Purple - OPI - You're A Such A Budapest
Pink - Essie - Splash Of Grenadine
Blue - China Glaze - Kinetic Candy
White - OPI - Alpine Snow 
Top Coat - Seche Vite


Please let me know what you think of this design by leaving a comment, I would really appreciate it.  



No comments :

Post a Comment