Elins Nails: Silver Heart Nails

11 February, 2013

Silver Heart Nails

Time for another Valentines Day design, this time it's something really easy but pretty according to me.


Silver Heart Nails by Elins Nails


For the base I didn't use any tools. Since I'm wearing gellac I already had white base so I just took the pink one and painted half the nails. It was the lightest color and was easiest to paint over so it' didn't have to be super straight. Then I took the red one and painted over, trying to do it as straight as possible. 

Silver Heart Nail Art by Elins Nails

Then with dotting tools I made silver hearts in the middle of all the nails and on the ring finger I added dots around the edges of the nails to create an accent nails. I think this design would look good matte too, maybe I should try that. 

The nail polishes I used was these -


Don't forget the base coat. 
Pink - H&M - Preppy Pink
Red - Claudia - All Red
Silver - Isadora - Silver Sparkle 
Top coat - Seche Vite


Have any question about the design or want a tutorial? Just leave me a comment!






No comments :

Post a Comment