Elins Nails: DIY Dotting Tools

24 February, 2013

DIY Dotting Tools

Today I thought I would show you how to do your own dotting tools with things you may have at home or you can easily get.

First we got pins, they come in all different sizes and are really good to use for dotting tools.

Do it yourself dotting tools by Elins Nails


If you have problem with holding them you can put it in a pen with a rubber on the top. 

Then we got the bobbypins, they don't come in as many sizes that the pins do but still works fine. You use to rubber end for the dotting tools. 


I hope I helped someone other there who is new in the nail art world. These are the things I used for dotting tools when I first started. But really the real dotting tools are pretty cheap online, just saying!

But now it's time for me to go to bed. Got school and a really important interview. But thanks for paying a visit to my blog. 

No comments :

Post a Comment