Elins Nails: Star Nail Art - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

29 April, 2013

Star Nail Art - Twinkle Twinkle Little Star

The nails I wanna show you today came into my nails when I was home sick with a bad cold and fever. I was feeling down and just needed some color to cheer me up. So colorful nails was what I wanted. The design wasn't the easiest design and it didn't make it better that all my nails are so short. They all broke when I wasn't wearing nail polish for a week, shame on me.

Star Nails by Elins Nails

Painting stars aren't my biggest talent let me tell you that, and painting them with a small striping brush didn't make it easier. But I did my best. I started with base coat and then two layers of white. Then with my three colorful nail polishes I made different sized stars over my nails. 


Star Nail Art by Elins Nails

Then with a small dotting tool I made dots with the same three colors just to fill up the blank spaces. On my right hand I just made dots, didn't even dare to try painting stars with my left hand. 


The nail polishes I used -


Always start with a base coat.
White - OPI - Alpine Snow
Pink - OPI - Suzi's Hungary Again!
Blue - Nicole By OPI - My Lifesaver
Yellow - Face Stockholm - 171
Top coat - Seche Vite

Please leave a comment below about what you think about this design. 





No comments :

Post a Comment