Elins Nails: Cherry Blossom Tree Nail Art

03 May, 2013

Cherry Blossom Tree Nail Art

Here comes a fast post, because I'm exhausted after a long day. If I'm gonna be honest I only painted one hand so I could show you all here on the blog. I apologize for the pictures here in forehand because I been playing badminton all evening and my arm is tired. Could barely hold the camera still because my arm was shaking so much, haha.


Todays design is a cherry blossom design. I'm pretty satisfied with it, it looks cool.

Cherry Blossom Tree Nail Art by Elins Nails

To to this I started with base coat and then two layers of a light blue nail polish. Then with a striping brush I painted some branches. Then with dotting tools I first made dark pink dots on the branches and then lighter pink dots around that. Then I just finished it off with a top coat to smooth everything down and make it shiny and pretty. 

The nail polishes I used for this design -


Always use a base coat too.
Blue - China Glaze - Kinetic Candy
Light Pink - Gina Tricot - Candyfloss
Darker Pink - H&M - City
Top coat - Seche Vite

 Thanks for paying a visit to my little world of nail polish. 









No comments :

Post a Comment