Elins Nails: Swatch - MIYO Summer Flower

31 July, 2013

Swatch - MIYO Summer Flower

Since I don't have a design to show you today I wanna share a swatch of a nail polish that I got in present not so long ago. I got it when I took my drivers license actually!

The brand is MIYO and the color is called Summer Flower.

MIYO Summer Flower Swatch by Elins Nails

MIYO Summer Flower by Elins Nails

It's a very pretty pink cream polish. It had a great formula and looked great with two coats. 



MIYO Summer Flower Swatch by Elins Nails

The special thing about this nail polish is that it's scented. I guess it's suppose to smell like summer flowers because of the name. It smells great and I was smelling my nails non stop when I had it one, which sounds a little creepy. 







No comments :

Post a Comment