Elins Nails: Golden Polkadot Half Moon Nails

28 July, 2013

Golden Polkadot Half Moon Nails

I thought it was time for me to do my first half moon manicure so that is what I did for todays design. The name half moon manicure comes from the fact that you paint a half moon looking figure on the bottom of your nails.



Golden polkadot Half Moon Nails


To do this nails I started with painting the whole nail pink and then with a brush I added the gold half moon. Then to make it a little funnier I added some polka dots. 



Golden Polkadot Half Moon Nail Art by Elins Nails

Then I ended it all with a matte top coat, just because I love making nail polish with glitter matte. 

The nail polishes I used -


Base coat - Isadora - Second Nail
Pink - MIYO - Summer Flower 
Gold - Sephora - I'm A Rich Girl
Matte Top Coat - Essie - Matte About You


Please tell me what you think about the design! Did I succeed my first half moon manicure? Leave a comment below.  

No comments :

Post a Comment