Elins Nails: Nails inspired by art by Keith Haring.

29 July, 2013

Nails inspired by art by Keith Haring.

Trying to come up with new design I looked through my memory to find some thing to get inspired from. Then I remembered this artist that we talked about in art class years ago. I remember he had some cool theme through his works. My problem were just that I didn't remember his name. So I spent some time searching through the world of internet and then I found it. The artist was Keith Haring. So here comes the results of my nails inspired by Keith Haring.

Keith Haring Nail Art by Elins Nails

This is the work that inspired my nails.





Close up - Keith Haring Nail Art by Elins Nails


To do this nails I started of with a coat base coat and then two coats of white. Then I used a thin brush to paint all the characters and then with a striping brush I did all the black lines around them. The heart I did with a dotting tool though. Topped it off with a top coat and its done!

Keith Haring Dog Nail Art by Elins Nails

Giving you a picture of my thumb too, just because I'm feeling generous. But it looks a little weird though haha. 


The nail polishes I used - 


Base coat - Isadora - Second Nail
White - OPI - Alpine Snow
Orange - Isadora - South Beach
Red - Gina Tricot - Formula One


Yellow - Face Stockholm - 171
Blue - China Glaze - First Mate
Green - Sephora - Picnic In The Park
Black - Isadora - Gothic Black 
Top coat - Seche Vite



Thanks for looking in here and I hope you liked what you saw. 









No comments :

Post a Comment