Elins Nails: Tribal Nails

27 July, 2013

Tribal Nails

Sorry for not updating in a while. Been working, been on vacation and just been general lazy. I haven't even painted my nails in so long which isn't alike me at all.

But now I'm back and I'm back with a tribal printed nail art. Some girl even asked me if they were stickers when I was out shopping. I guess that's something good, haha.

Tribal Nail Art by Elins Nails

I know the lines aren't the straightest lines and the cleanest clean up, but it's what I got for you today. For this design I used a striping brush and a dotting tool.

The nail polishes I used for this design -

 Don't forget base coat to protect your nails.

White - OPI - Alpine Snow
Pink - Essie - Watermelon
Blue/Green - Essie - Turquoise & Caicos


Black - Isadora - Gothic Black
Purple - H&M - Lilac Plum
Top coat - Seche Vite

Sorry for being away so much, but I will try to make it better for you!

No comments :

Post a Comment