Elins Nails: Striped Valentines Day Nails

31 January, 2013

Striped Valentines Day Nails

Tomorrow is February 1st which means it's 2 weeks left for Valentines Day. So I thought I would start doing Valentines Day design to inspire you so maybe you can find something to wear on Valentines Day.

So here is the first design of my Valentines Day designs.

Striped Valentines Day Nails by Elins Nails

To do this design I started with a light pink shade as my base. Then with a striping brush I did stripes on the nails in 3 different pink shades. Then with a dotting tool I made red hearts over the nails, and even added some red glitter nail polish over the hearts. 

It was a pretty easy design, you doesn't need that much experience to do this. 

The nail polishes I used is these - 


Don't forget base coat to protect your nails. 
Pink - Ciaté - Cutie Pie
Pink - H&M - City 
Pink - OPI - Pompeii Purple
Pink - Gina Tricot - Candyfloss


Red - Claudia - All Red
Red Glitter - Ciaté - Enchanted Rose
Top Coat - Seche Vite

I hope you like this design and that you look forward to the next Valentines Day design. 


No comments :

Post a Comment