Elins Nails: Happy New Years - Firework Nails

01 January, 2013

Happy New Years - Firework Nails

These nails were suppose to go up yesterday but got in a hurry to leave for the new years celebration. But here comes my new years nails.

Fireworks Nails by Elins Nails

To do these nails I started with base coat and then two layers of a really dark blue. Then with a dotting tool and loads of different colors I made a firework kinda thing over the nails and then wrote 2013 over it. My index finger is a little messed now because my brother touch it before it had dried. 



This is how the the fireworks looked like. 

Here is the nail polishes I used -


Base Coat - Isadora - Second Nail
Green - Ciaté - Mojito
Yellow - Ciaté - Big Yellow Taxi
Orange - Ciaté - Speed Dial


Blue - Sephora - Curaçao
Green - Sephora - Picnic In The Park
Red - Claudia - All Red
Purple - H&M - Lilac Plum


Pink - H&M - Pink Preppy
Dark Blue - China Glaze - Up All Night
White - China Glaze - White Out
Top Coat - Seche Vite

Hope you all will have a great 2013!




No comments :

Post a Comment