Elins Nails: Easter Nails - Colorful Polka Dots Nails with Gradient

30 March, 2013

Easter Nails - Colorful Polka Dots Nails with Gradient

I hope you all are having a great easter weekend so far. I thought I would share my second and last easter designs for this year. I wanted to do more, but unfortunately my fantasy ended here and all my ideas just reminded me of the one I already did so I thought I would draw the line here.

This design is pretty colorful, which I think is very suiting for easter. I don't know why but I see easter as a colorful holiday. This design consist of gradients and polka dots. I even did something I don't usually do, I did the nails matte. I usually wear the design a while with regular top coat and then do it matte.

Colorful Polkadot Nails by Elins Nails

I started with base coat on all the nails and then two layers of white. Then I did gradients with a different color on every nail. The gradient I did with a make up sponge which I used to dab the colors on the white nails. Then with a dotting tool I made white polka dots all over the nail. 


I think it had gave a great affect with the white polka dots with the color to white gradient. 

The nail polishes I used for this design is these -


Always use a base coat first.
White - OPI - Alpine Snow
Green - Sephora - Lime Cocktail
Purple - Rimmel - 312 Ultra Violet
Yellow - Face Stockholm - 171


Orange - Isadora - South Beach
Pink - Gina Tricot - Candyfloss
Matte Top Coat - Essie - Matte About You


Please leave a comment about the design, I would mean a lot to me.

No comments :

Post a Comment